Up and Go

www.upandgo.coop

Up & Go is cooperatively owned by professional home cleaners. We carefully select our partners through an extensive application process, trainings, and trial cleanings. Our rigorous quality standards and extensive training make us uniquely equipped to bring thorough, restorative cleanings to your home. Our focus on quality goes all the way down to the non-toxic products and sustainable methods we use, leaving your home with a healthy sparkle, every time.

A better clean, fair and square.Up & Go lets you easily book professional home cleaning services from businesses with fair work practices.Every home cleaning professional on Up & Go is a co-owner of their own business known as a worker cooperative. We are committed to:

Service Quality and Accountability. Because the service professionals on Up & Go are also business owners, they are committed to building customer loyalty through excellent service. They have developed ongoing training and rigorous service quality standards that are leading industry best practice. If you ever do have a problem, call or email Up & Go and a human will respond within one business day.

Living wage, safe, and dignified work. As a consumer, you can be sure you are supporting fair work practices because these businesses are 100% worker-owned. Business decisions are made by the service professionals themselves (1 worker = 1 vote!), who joined a worker cooperative in order to secure fair schedules and wages.

Transparency. On Up & Go, people get paid fairly for the work they do. 95% of your service fee goes straight to the worker-owned business. The other 5% is for Up & Go to book the job.

Community. Booking on Up & Go builds a stronger community around you. These cooperative businesses are owned by everyday people building better lives and a just local economy. Up & Go connects you with them.

About Cooperatives and .coop
The global Cooperative community has more than 1 billion members, representing 12% of the world’s employed population. All Cooperatives verify their identity when selecting a .coop web address. Your unique business identity is recognized online with a .coop domain name – your digital brand – a brand known for its economic advantages to its community, consumers, and members.

If you would like your cooperative featured, click on this link to submit your story.

Visit upandgo.coop on social media: